My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

February 07, 2006

F*CK the FOCUS

"...not under the table, not behind the rack of rugs, not exploded in the microwave...more like flushed down the gleaming porcelain object marked "not in this lifetime sweetheart". fluushshssssshhhhsshh...swish gurlge swirl."

Last thursday i lost my job and looking back, that is how i felt about it. today after a 7 hour round trip to take my dog to a new home in kingston, that feeling came back again.

Ya know, at least when we gave up my Mom, we didn't have a choice.
I know we all have lessons to learn in this life, but who the fuck hands out the assignments. Or maybe, my soul just has an evil dead sense of humour and signed up for this thrilling ride itself before launching into people skin for a front row seat to growing up Kel. Screw that. Someone tell that guy its standing room only and toss that monkey muther f*cker against the bars until he BEGS to see the light. steel toes won't help you now you ethereal assh*le.
"take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?"
arrgh.

As if this insanity isn't questionable enough, in my slight snapping, sean connery doing schwarzenegger impressions became the voice of reason in my head for part of the drive home.
Who's the loozsher now?...lanshelot. I trushted you...eeyaargghheraaRARggheaRRGhHh...
I won't mention the other parts.



Sometimes you gotta just snap the shots and fuck the focus.



True say princess, true say.

Feed your cereal addictions kiddies,
pawless kaw.

4 comments:

Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

Will you get to visit?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Datura said...

...anytime and everytime i want to feel my heart ripped out, temple of doom style.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

Mola Ca Ca.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Datura said...

very funny...
when are YOU coming to visit?
you're nowhere to be walked OR wasabi'd. whats up?

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home