My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

July 26, 2005

Nayana

ok, consider this a productive alternative to downtime.
I've been working on my resume, due updated for a class i'm taking. i didn't realize just how much i let the professional jargon slip from my mind.its crazy, i've been trying to get it in order for days, and maybe its just me being way too detail oriented (occupational hazzard or just plain obsessive behaviour)but either way, its coming along great!


This past weekend was filled with a great saturday nite date, family, friends, fun and games. literally. the kind of games that leave a string beads around your neck and whisper "now don't say B-A-B-Y."
i got to keep my beads, but didn't win any one elses. its bazarre when all your friends start to get married and have kids. for no reason at all this little pressure bubble floats around and makes you slightly more aware of where you are in your significant time line. it doesn't matter what you see for yourself or what you want...you just start to think.
houses and babies and ten year plans...
right now you're making a face that will dead on give away your opinion on all three of these things.

hmm...i'm loving one step at a time with my doll, the dogggaayyy and a house full of family that might as well be my own. all things in their own time. seemingly domesticated sure, but you never know what we'll pick up and do next! so many personal adventures, (and quick internet renovation fixes...measure once, cut twice)
its amazing how much life has changed. I've found myself surrounded by positivity, creativity, some painful "logic" lessons, lots of love and even more hugs. see? all about the love.

my dad came over to the house on saturday to pick up his motorcycle helmet, he was going to check out a bike on sunday...i wonder how he did with that. my dad has been riding since he was 18, taught the motorcycle training course at humber college for a few years...he's so little its funny to see him hop on these big bikes and just pick up and ride. Ken will be a pro by the time the weather turns cool and next spring it'll be me learning. haha...maybe i'll start with a scooter.
nothing vespa though, thats for min-o and her vintage lilac.
(maybe we can find you a cute little helmet when we get to hong kong...)
if powerbar and i don't make it out there in january, that means we'll be moved out and settled for a trip next year! so on a moving forward basis,(there's that jargon)
i feel the force...a path. I don't need to see it clearly, i already know its there. there's a path for everyone and their wookie. there are people and places waiting for us. keep moving and share your stories! on blitzen, on donner...on satan..er..Santa!

love and light,

may you all have the courage to see and follow your path...and 'out indie' eachother.

5 comments:

Blogger min_o said...

hunny u sound as beautiful as u look... no one can out indie u. ;)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Datura said...

haha..yeah, thats right... cuz i'm SUCH an 'indie-tit'.

lol..
you guys are jokers.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Frosted said...

I'll second that, you are deffinitly a tit (talking about marrage and babies - GOD) I'll indie it out with you any day - twice on sundays.

I'm kidding - at the very least you are happier these days than I've seen you in months, must be progress. Don't get too happy - if I see you walking around with a big belly IT WILL FREAK ME RIGHT OUT

5:04 PM  
Blogger min_o said...

frost - ur just jealous cuz all u get are weirdo girls who'll kill u in ur sleep if ur not careful.

if hollie is any indication of what children from that gene pool are like, i'd say she should start having like 10 of them.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

ca kettes?

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home