My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

October 07, 2005

Flipher Overture

A big cute fat cricket just walked across the folders i have on my desk!
these folders aren't lying flat, they're propped up in a vertical file folder organizer type thing. it looks like my friend is walking a tight rope across the top!
this place really is a circus. now its gone.

hahah! there it is again!
robert is gonna get it!!
don't kill it!
wow, dig this action.

i wonder what crickets mean in the world of animal totems? insect totems. maybe i'm just not freaking out because i'm used to feedinig them to the lizards... actually, now that i think of that, this bug doesn't really resemble a cricket at all. more of a very small plump grasshopper. its meaty. i'm afraid it will jump in my hair. its little buggy feelers are going crazy...i imagine, if it was drumming with those things it would sound pretty good.

meaty little bug
how you've brightened up my day
skies are full of rain.

i win this reign game
sorry but you have to go
have some fun outside!


1 comments:

Blogger min_o said...

grasshoppers are supposed to be pretty tasty. i think they should genetically engineer pet catepillars cuz they're so cute. I remember when I was little, my dad would take me to one of those crafts conventions where they sold like tacky sequinced sweaters of Santa Claus and parrots, and they sold this one toy that was a little long furry bug (like a catepillar) where the head was attached to a long piece of fishing line that you tucked into your pants and run the catepillar over your hands like it was crawling. Yeah we bought a couple of those. Stupid eh? I bet there's still one hanging around in my mom's house somewhere.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home