My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

June 15, 2006

Viewer Discretion

this is my favourite plant. it started out in a plastic pot that fit in my palm. it told me to find the brightest shiniest turquoise pot for it to live in, and its been growing like crazy ever since. i call it egyptian plant and let it drape where it wants. i imagine it leafing over a small wall mural of one sided people painted on papyrus, appearing ancient but modern with lapis and refreshing bright whites...a fridge and finger paints work too.

Thanks to miss min, I've been working with a crazy designer for the last two days. This guy is a fashion designer, interior decorator and is in the process of gutting his house renovating. My mission has been driving around downtown toronto. chauffeur, happy delivery girl who MUST practice parking in the heart of downtown, avid listener, home depot expert and fellow starbucks connoisseur (he's a frappuccino guy.) it's been interesting but stressful! which leads me to the first post this morning.
I think my body is rejecting its downtown core. while i was on-sight with our happy designer, my eye decides to go gooey on me. by the time i got it checked out it was swollen shut and i was driving home to newmarket with half blurred vision. no good at all. my brother volunteered to drive me to pick up antibiotics-only to sharpen his not so quick wit making jokes for half an hour...out of love, he says. SIGH. I'll take tough love over no love anyday. This is hideous and mildly uncomfortable. and my eyebrow? yeah...permanently raised *as a result of* this swelling. wtf. this is just ridiculous.
HEeeeyyYYYy Yooouu GUuuYYys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home