My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

September 28, 2006

lately i feel like petting goats.

i dunno what it is. little empty eyes and sideways chewing. teeny people teeth and stubborn personalities. an empty knocking when you tap one on the hard hollow head. i want a little one to start eating my sweater and make me laugh. i remember being in highschool, chewing on the sleeves of my uniform sweater out of sheer boredom. the sqeak of cheap wool between my teeth in my memory still makes me cringe. i'd like to be one of those heavy woolen mountain goats, living on the brink of death everyday like its nothing. a natural habitat. i wonder if they realize how easy they make life on the edge look. this one just looks like a star headed reindeer yoda mustache dog. stil, its making me laugh out loud and i wish i could sit with it and have hooven tea. funny thing is, in my head this profound face is only wise to those blind to trickery. he's a goat and he doesn't know shit.




speaking of...greg and i are going to see a show tomorrow at a very small pub in newmarket. our fellow humanitarian, a vegan coffee slinger by the name of dean is performing folk music and i can't wait to hear it. he'll be onstage with his band and his jammin dad. i think they're myspace is under construction. he shared with me some spoken word that was clever and random, senseless sense. his latest read is a book called Humanure. not only is this an incredible act of environmental friendship, its also available in hebrew! his dedication to this is nothing short of inspiring, he's got it all planned out. the land, the commune, the system integration, the funding, the education...we should all be so lucky to grow such meaning out of lifes unending shit. like mushrooms. or something.

1 comments:

Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

I've never had the plaesure of meeting one of life's death-defying goats. I've only seen the mud-caked pen dwellers who congregate around anyone rich enough to stuff a quarter into a bubble gum machine full of farm mix. . . . or maybe that's just what the horned imposters want me to believe in my desperate desire to turn trickery into a way of life.

Have fun with the folks. You should maybe keep a hot dog hidden on you in case the scene gets heavy and you need an excuse to leave.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home