My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

September 14, 2006

right this very moment i'm wondering if there is anything that i'm just naturally good at. anything that just feels like home. or anyone for that matter.
i would take my keys, start my car and drive right now. the weather is perfect. its cool and almost rainy. i don't even need music. just to drive farther and farther with no direction. in fact that would be the point. the more lost i get, the more i know i'm going the right way. my eyes will shut on the side of the road and open to anything. will i wish i had someone with me to share the roads or calm me down when remorse sets in? (that is assuming my cells at one point do start to panic at any random momory of being lost.) right now i don't even care. i'll have people to tell when i get back. thats what its really about isn't it..a story?

i miss impulse. feeling nomadic, planning to be up/down/over/away for a week at a time is only stressful. still calculating. i'd like to know that when i hit water i can go around or just learn to swim. don't fret for your latte. tell me travel stories. i don't understand how its at all possible to be working, social, go go going and still feel so obnoxiously stagnant.
let the beastie stare. i haven't been listening.

1 comments:

Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

We have a housefull of artists coming for a conference next weekend. Five women are staying with us. We could use a sixth. I'd be fun. Wednesday through Sun (but I work very early sunday).

Sleeping arrangements are tight, so you might have to squeeze into our bed ;)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home