My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

September 23, 2007

Sock Puppets and Studying

I'm waiting for a phone call. I think someone else i know has died, but all-mighty facebook tells me about what happened to this person is word of wall that it was shocking and unfortunate. Give me a call, it says. With all due respect, I wonder if the universe will deliver a story more interesting than death. I'm bored of the bruises from beating this subject around the brain.


It seems appropriate that i started the day studying psychology at starbucks. It also seems I have a hard time compromising. i was one of ThOSe customers who asked for a special french press. Good thing they know me, and i have common sense enough to guage how far i can push a busy line on a sunny sunday morning.

A) Inappropriately dissecting 3D thought bubbles one dimension at a time B) Without concluding to commit brutal bubble massacre transversely, violently and repetitively seems impossible.

today.
i must study, stuff, stitch and remain sane.
and i will.

i'm going outside.

2 comments:

Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

I was pretty much spending the day wondering what it would be like to have exact knowledge of any trivial fact you desired. Life would be a constant re-shifting of understanding. For example: "I wonder how many people in the world got hit in the eye with a squirrel last night?" would it be 1 or would it be like 20,453?

Only I would know.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Datura said...

...ever since i saw a black squirrel scurry across the street with its body and tail parallel to the road i understand them to be scorpions.

and i'm guessing it would be more like 8,972. those flying scorpions are a bitch i'm sure...you'd have to test the demographics.

i smell a survey.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home