My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

January 20, 2007

How is it tHat Heating leftovers in tHe microwave for two minutes-stiring Half way- still manages to leave tHe noodles cold and tHe vegetables on tHeir way to tHe worlds favourite cure album?

aaiyaH.

The Fractal Structure of Broccoli Romanesco
A fractal is a shape with structure on all scales of magnification. This vegetable (from the cauliflower family) is self-similar: it is made from parts that have the same shape as the whole.
I'd cook it whole, and have pocket melon for dessert.

1 comments:

Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

I would rub it with olive oil, like meat, and sprinkle it with a mixture of onion, garlic, black pepper, Mexican oregano, cumin and cayenne. Then I'd grill it on a stick. I'd share it with my animal friends, probably somewhere outdoors.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home