My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

January 04, 2009

I am a Dandelion



I'm eating egg salad in a chipotle sundried tomato wrap. My dad made the pickles I've got on the side with grape tomatoes and a slice of mozzarella cheese for colour. its after ten and i'm hungry. the extra ten pounds i'm starting this year off with might have something to do with eating habbits. healthy, but hard to time it right with a school schedule.

Tomorrow marks the last day of christmas break and I'm up for another semester of who knows what before second year is over. Tuesday morning starts at 8am with an in depth introduction to the nervous system and moves to an afternoon of kinesiology. Now that I've got my closet organized, i can move on to the binders. I've got to weed out the good and the bad from the notes of previous semesters. Chart explaining tidal volume good, sketch of teacher in carnival costume...not bad spicer. focus.

resolutions? of course i'll get back on track with yoga and fit into my jeans comfortably. i'll save up the flight east to see my sister and a new february baby. I'm vowing that important friendships will see some well deserved attention... last year was not a great year for keeping in touch. I'm done wishing i was somewhere else. soon enough, i will be.

2 comments:

Blogger min_o said...

resolutions abound! friendships take two... we'll both try harder. it was so restoring to spend those 3 glorious days with you. i love you dearly.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Matthew Pazzol said...

I'm already resolved! Nervous system?! Kinesiology? Sounds lovely. Good luck with school and your pants.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home